Saint Louis Gateway Chapter
Frequently Asked Questions
1. WHAT IS MARRIAGE ENRICHMENT? Couples helping couples build healthy, more mutually
satisfying relationships through education. Couples develop and use effective communication
skills and participate in small on-
2. WHO IS MARRIAGE ENRICHMENT FOR? It is for any couple wishing to improve their marriage. However, it is not a substitute for counseling or therapy for troubled marriages. It is for new and seasoned marriages. Same gender couples are welcome. We all want the same thing, whether our relationship has just begun or we have been together for many years.
3. ARE YOU A RELIGIOUS ORGANIZATION? We are a non-
4. WHAT IS A MARRIAGE ENRICHMENT GROUP (MEG)? A MEG is a group of 4-
5. WHAT IS COUPLE DIALOGUE? It is a process in which a couple talks to each other about their relationship by expressing feelings clearly and listening respectfully. This leads to deepening intimacy and couple growth. Couple dialogue is central to Better Marriage’s approach to marriage enrichment.
6. IS MARRIAGE ENRICHMENT FOR ONLY MARRIED COUPLES? Any loving couple is welcome to attend any of our upcoming events and our Couple Communication Workshop (CCW). We advise that only loving, committed couples investigate joining a Marriage Enrichment Group (MEG). Click here to see some of our upcoming events.
7. IS BETTER MARRIAGES FREE? Many of our events are free of charge. We are a non-